Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Engagement Pictures

Shawn and I got our engagement pictures done a few days ago and he was being the biggest goof off. It made it hard to get some nice ones, but there are a few that I love and they will definitely be on my announcements. I am making the wedding announcements myself and have them pretty much design, but I printed them out to see how they looked and they were a little blurry. SO.... Now i get to go mess with it some more. I think it is the resolution i will figure it out for sure anyway here are some of the engagements that I have edited to put on the announcement, I am not going to post them all, they are pretty good size so it takes a while to download.



We will be sending out announcements very soon hopefully, we just have couple more things to work out like the location and the time we will be getting married. Don't forget to mark it on your calendars June 26 2010! I can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment