Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happily ever after!

WOW, So much has happened. After all the preparation, I am finally married! Shawn and I were married on June 26th, thanks to all of you who could make it and for all of the support! I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with Shawn. I am so in love with him.


My wedding day turned into quite an interesting day when we got to our house to pack. We received a phone call you would never want to get especially on your wedding day. We found out that our Harvey dog had passed away. It was a good thing that we hadn't headed to our honeymoon yet. Though it was sad we went and picked him up and buried him in Shawn's grandparents back yard. I miss my Harvey dog, but I am so thankful for the time I got to spend with him.

We almost put off our honeymoon but decided we needed to get away after that news so we headed on to mesquite and then from there to Las Vegas! We helped each other through the tragedy and all in all had a pretty great time! We Stayed in the Paris hotel in Las Vegas and when we got there we decided that we might as well up grade our room! it was so nice and the view out our window was amazing! you could see the water show and the Eiffel Tower... it was gorgeous.

Shawn also took me on my first limo ride where we got pictures by the welcome to vegas sign! It was so nice to get away and spend time with my new hubby!


A couple days after we got back, we decided that even though it was soon we wanted to get another dog. We had wanted to get a basset hound that we saw a few weeks before we got married but decided we would have a pretty full house because we already had a dog and a cat. So we called up the people and they had one male left so we went and looked and now we have Leonard! he is a cutie, but you know how puppies are.



Well that is pretty much it so far, time to keep living my Happily Ever After! I will keep you posted!

Oh yes one more thing! I finally passed my Praxis test!!! 3rd times a charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment