Wednesday, July 29, 2009

21st Birthday!

I had the best birthday I think I have ever had! My mom came to Cedar and visited me and I was so happy to be able to see her for my birthday! Thanks so much for coming mom I love you! Well why she was here I made her a delicious steak dinner and then the next day we went shopping and hand a pretty good time! When we finished that, Mindy and I packed up and took off on our journy to rock it out in Vegas!! We made a stop somewhere between Hurricane and Washington to pick up Nate and Juan! Then the 4 of us made it to Vegas to do some damage lol!

We sure did have a good time! The main thing I wanted to do in Vegas was to hit up a club for the first time. That was one interesting experience! I had so many random guys come up and dance with me it was a good time though and when I needed to escape Juan was there for me!
Oh and of course another thing I wanted to do in Vegas was test out my gambling skills! I wasn't so good at it but it was pretty fun. I only lost probably 30 dollars so thats not too bad lol. Juan got in trouble for taking this picture but it is a great one!

All in all it was a fantastic birthday. The next day we went and saw the secret garden in the mirage it was really neat and we posed by all the statues.

I also got some good interaction with one of the dolphins! I am pretty sure it was trying to bite my hand off through the glass but we got some good pictures!


This cracks me up cuz it lookes like we are pointing and laughing at each other! This was one memorable B-Day! Thanks to everyone that called and wished me a happy birthday. . . the wish came true!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw all your pics on FB - looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete