Thursday, July 23, 2009

Flaming Gorge

Recently I went on vacation with my family to Flaming Gorge! It was so much fun! After we got all settled in and set up camp, we went to go check out the lake. It was so beatiful there! The next day we blew up the raft and decided to go out on the water. We were a little scared at first cuz it didn't seem like it was going to hold us all, but we were below the weight requirement so we were hoping they were right!!!




We spent most of the time on the raft, it was a really good time! While I was there I realized i didn't have many pictures with my brothers so here it is, i'm also with my sis-in-laws!

Not only did we enjoy rafting though, there were some pretty intese cliffs to jump off. They ranged from about 18ft to 30ft I beleive. I didn't dare do the tallest cliff but i did jump off of the 20 footer....

It was really intense but atleast I can say I did it! Jessica and Kay C also jumped off the same cliff, I am pretty sure Valarie faced the cliffs the next day. It was such a fun trip and it was so nice to just get away and enjoy the fam for a few days!

1 comment:

  1. Looks intense. Glad you are blogging. It's way fun to keep in touch and more informative than Facebook.

    ReplyDelete