Saturday, July 25, 2009

24th of July!

It was a great Pioneer day this year...


after I got off of work of course! I went to St. George with my sisters and some friends to the Second Hand Serenade concert!

It was so much fun for those of you that don't know who that is, they sing a couple popular songs called "Fall For You" and "Vulnerable". It was really fun, and I got some signeratures on my ticket from Justin who was the back up singer for one of the opening groups Single File! We also took pictures with him.


We had a really fun time, it was great to be able to hang out with both of my sisters and just have a good time. We all had our moments when we would jam out to the music and I got caught on camera doing it one time. Here is me rocking out to Secon Hand Serenade's opening song!

Ha ha ha... so as you can see it was a great time and for those of you that missed the concert you surely did miss out! I have decided that concerts are one of the funnest things ever!

2 comments: